The Lytle ISD was formed in 1884 to provide educational services to the agricultural community headquartered in Lytle, Texas covering the northern-most section of Atascosa and a portion of Medina Counties.
Lytle ISD Fast Facts:
- Home to 4 campuses covering an attendance zone of 4.6 square miles
- Serves the educational needs for approximately 1675 students
- Proud member of UIL District 13-4A football, 29-4A all other UIL sporting and academic events
- Home to over 250 employees
- School Colors: Black and Gold
- Lytle ISD Mascot: Pirates
Oh, our hearts with joy are thrilling
When the Lytle colors wave
And our spirits rise with rapture
When the Lytle sons are brave
Fight for victory
Fight for honor
And the victors crown will hold
All hail the proud defenders of the
Black and the Gold!
Fight ya Pirates! Fight ya Pirates! Fight! Fight! Fight!
LYTLE ISD Attendance Zone: