Thank you for your interest in employment with the Lytle Independent School District. Please review the links below. It is important that you carefully read and follow the application instructions when you apply. It is the applicant's responsibility to keep their application current. Applications will be reviewed when openings become available.
- Director of Technology Curriculum Integration
- Special Ed. Instructional Aide- Elem.
- Jr. High Science Teacher
- General Maintenance Worker
- Food Service Worker Substitute
- Substitute Teacher
- Professional Educator application is available. This application is not designated for a particular job opening. However, when job postings become available, applicants will be notified by email that an opening has been posted.
CUSTODIAL OPENINGS: Please contact Ramiro Garcia to set up an interview and fill out an application. He can be reached at 210-478-0049 or by email at email@example.com
NOTE: Administration will review applications when an opening becomes available. Selected applicants from the pool of applications will be contacted for an interview. Applications will be accepted and kept on file for future openings.
Lytle ISD is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Lytle Independent School District not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, handicap, or age in its employment practices as required by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972; the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, as amended; and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended.